Bitcoin Cash blockchain files
To use BCH you need to download and install Bitcoin ABC client. There are some features of installing BitcoinABC. If you have installed Bitcoin Core (BTC), you need to change installation folder and blockchain files folder when installing and starting BitcoinABC. Otherwise, BitcoinABC will destroy Bitcoin’s blockchain files (BTC).
- Download BitcoinABC from the site https://download.bitcoinabc.org/0.16.2/win/ (bitcoin-abc-0.16.2-win64-setup-unsigned.exe)
- Run bitcoin-abc-0.16.2-win64-setup-unsigned.exe. You must change destination folder to, for example, BitcoinABC. C:\Program Files\BitcoinABC
О создании токенов и смарт-контрактов на Ethereum можно почитать здесь.
- Click Next. Then uncheck Run Bitcoin ABC and click Finish. Don’t Run!
- Create a folder in Explorer to store blockchain files. For example, C:\BCHblockhain
- Now go to the folder C: \ Program Files \ BitcoinABC. You will see this:
- Right-click on bitcoin-qt.exe and create a shortcut.
- Now right-click on the created shortcut and select Properties. You will see this:
We are interested in the line “C:\Program Files\BitcoinABC\bitcoin-qt.exe”. You must write to this line path to the folder you created in step 4. Will “C:\Program Files\BitcoinABC\bitcoin-qt.exe ” – datadir=C:\BCHblockhain .
Press OK. Setup is complete.
- Now you can download blockchain files and unpack them into the folder C:\BCHblockhain.
Run BitcoinABC only with a shortcut.
⇒ Download Bitcoin Cash blockchain files: link
You should download all 6 archives and then unpack to blockchain folder
Creation date: 28 march 2018.
Archive size: 112 GB.
Unpacked size: ~ 144 GB.